Prawns Fried In Batter
|Prawns||500 Gram (Medium Sized)|
|Refined flour||50 Gram|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Fat||30 Gram (To Fry ,Absorption)|
1. Prepare a batter with flour, yolk of egg, milk, seasoning and salad oil. Mix well and set aside.
2. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash thoroughly. Drain on cloth to dry.
3. Beat white of egg stiffly and fold into the batter.
4. Heat enough fat to deep fry prawns.
5. Dip prawns in batter and deep fry.
6. Drain on paper and serve hot.
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.7%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 240.3 mg80.1%
Sodium 495.9 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 22 g43.8%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 0.21%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet