|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pepper powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||10 Clove (50 gm)|
|Cocum pieces||3 , washed and soaked in water|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, julienned|
|Coconut oil/Any refined vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
1. Wash prawns, shell and devein.
2. Coarsely grind ingredients 1 to 6.
3. In an earthernware vessel, mix the ground ingredients with cocum, a few of the curry leaves, water and salt.
4. Immerse and cook prawns until soft with 1 tsp ginger. When the curry is almost dry, remove from fire.
5. Heat the oil in a pan. Splutter the mustard seeds, add the sliced onions and fry till brown. Add the remaining curry leaves.
6. Add the prawn mixture and fry well. Remove from fire and serve hot.