Prawns With Peas And Red Pepper
|Peeled cooked prawns||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 , diced|
|White cumin seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), sliced in half|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Podded peas||6 Ounce (175 Gram Freshly Podded)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large, deseeded and coarsely diced|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon (Freshly Chopped)|
|Lemon||2 , juiced|
1. Rinse the prawns and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan, heat the oil over a moderate heat and fry the onions with the bay leaf and cumin seeds for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander and salt. Stir-fry over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the prawns and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
4. Add the peas, red pepper and coriander. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Stir in the lemon juice just before serving.