Strawberry prawns is a very nice dish with distinct flavor. It is sweet and tangy, little bit spicy. It is difficult to give the exact taste of the dish. Chef Peter Pang makes it in a strawberry garden, which add an unique flavor to the dish.
1 Cup (16 tbs), halved
1. Heat oil and add ginger slices. Saute.
2. Add prawns and stir.
3. Add garlic powder, HP sauce, ginger powder and stir.
4. Add strawberries and mix.
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Pour water in pan and let it cook the strawberries and prawns.
7. Dish the strawberry prawns and garnish with strawberry.
Strawberries are a marvellous fruit, but have you ever thought how would they taste with prawns. Well, the dish is absolutely fantastic and the color and the appeal of the dish is exciting. Don't go be my words, just watch the video and be sure of it.