Kam Heong or kum hiong prawn is a popular Chinese dish among Chinese in Malaysia and Singapore. Kum Hiong prawns has all kinds of tastes in it. It is sweet, sour, and spicy. Learn this recipe from Peter Pang and enjoy your meal.
10 Ounce (1 Package)
4 Ounce (1 Package)
3 , chopped
1 Tablespoon (Thick)
1. Fry prawns until golden brown.
2. Fry the dired shrimps until done.
3. Add the curry paste to the shrimps.
4. Add curry leaves and chilis.
5. Season it with sugar and salt.
6. Now add prawns. Stir well to mix.
7. Serve the prawns.
For more information please visit: http://chefpeterpang.wordpress.com
Seafood recipes are quite popular in various cuisnes and China is one of them. Here is one interesting stir fried prawn recipe from China which is also known as Kam Heong prawns. Watch how the chefs make these juicy prawns…