Baked Brie with macadamia Praline 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Baked Brie w macadamia Praline from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen ENJOY!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1/4 cup salted and 1/4 cup raw)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl take macadamia; add in brown sugar and brandy. Toss well and place in fridge for 180 minutes.
3. In a parchment lined sheet place the brie and bake for 4 minutes at 180 degrees C.
4. Take out the brie from the oven and top it with macadamia mixture. Bake again for 3 minutes.
5. Serve Baked Brie with Macadamia Praline with pears and enjoy!