Spicy Praline Delights
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coarsely chopped pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk and sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Remove from heat and stir in butter, marshmallows, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. With a wooden spoon beat until mixture is creamy and begins to thicken.
5. Quickly stir in pecans.
6. Working rapidly, drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper and let it cool.
7. Serve the brittles as snacks, with beverages or use into other preparations if desired.