|Ready-to-spread coconut pecan frosting||15 Ounce|
|Cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Vanilla ice cream||1|
1. Peel bananas, slice in half crosswise, then slice in half lengthwise and set aside.
2. In a large skillet combine frosting and cinnamon and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes until frosting melts.
3. Add bananas and cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. In a small, long-handled saucepan place rum and heat just until warm (do not boil).
5. Ignite rum, and pour over bananas and stir until flames die down.
6. Serve immediately over ice cream.