Praline Banana Tart
|Firmly packed brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Maple flavoring||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bananas||2 Medium, sliced|
|Pecans||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped, toasted|
1) Take the brown sugar and cornstarch in a double boiler.
2) Add milk and cook over the simmering water.
3) Take away from the heat and mix around 1/4 of hot mixture into the egg yolk.
4) Now add to the remaining hot mixture and mix them well.
5) Cook the mixture over low heat for few minutes until the mixture gets thickened.
6) Take away from the heat and add maple flavorings and vanilla.
7) Chill the mixture thoroughly.
8) Keep some slices of banana on oatmeal crust.
9) Also, spread the fillings over the bananas.
10) Sprinkle few toasted pecans over the banana before serving.