Praline Popcorn Crunch
|Popped pop corn||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Whole pecans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slivered|
|Sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Liqueur||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
2. On a baking sheet, toast pecans in the oven until light brown.
3. In a greased bowl, add popcorn, nuts and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, add sugar, butter, ¼ cup liqueur corn syrup and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for another 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
5. Add 1 tablespoon praline liqueur, salt and mix well. Add popcorn mixture and coat well.
6. In a 15x10x1-inch jelly pan, evenly spread the mixture.
7. Allow to cool at room temperature for about an hour. Break into bite size.
8. Cool and serve.