Chocolate Praline Pots De Crème
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pecan halves||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant coffee powder/Espresso powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hazelnut/Praline liqueur||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Take four, 8 ounce ramekins or custard cups and place them in freezer.
2) Take a small saucepan and scald milk in it.
3) Take a blender and combine, chocolate, eggs, coffee powder, liqueur, and pecan halves (reserving 4 pecan halves for garnishing). Pour the hot milk over and process for 1-3 minutes at high speed to make a smooth paste.
4) Take a large bowl and fill it up with ice cubes and 1 cup cold water. Now, pour the milk mixture from the blender, into a bowl and place that bowl over large bowl filled with ice cubes.
5) Stir this mixture for 2-3 minutes until it is cooled. Put equal amounts of mixture into the chilled custard cups and place it in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
6) Garnish with reserved pecan halves and serve.