1. Microwave spaghetti squash for few minutes. It’s easy to cut when warm.
2. Deseed spaghetti squash and wash with running water.
3. Sprinkle kosher salt, lemon pepper and garlic salt over squash.
4. Wrap squash in cellophane wrap. Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
5. Take squash out from microwave and extract the flesh.
6. Add lemon pepper, garlic salt and soya sauce and blend well.
7. Chop red bell pepper and incorporate to the squash mixture.
8. Chop green beans and mushrooms.
9. Boil water, add in butter and put green beans.
10. After a few minutes add mushroom to the beans. Cook for a few minutes.
11. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
12. Take Cornish hens, cut it from the backbones.
13. Press chickens with hands.
14. Season chicken with sea salt, garlic sauce lemon pepper, and thyme.
15. Turn back the chicken and sprinkle seasoning.
16. Heat olive oil in a pan, add in seasoned chicken. Cook for 15 minutes.
17. Roast chicken in oven for 30 minutes.
18. In a plate serve hens with mashed squash, green beans and mushrooms. Serve hot.