1. Place croutons or dried bread in a large mixing bowl with milk and toss to coat and soften bread.
2. Sauté sausage while mincing in fry pan, drain grease as thoroughly as possible and add to bread.
3. Sauté onions (mushrooms) in half of Chef Shamy Butter till soft and transparent.
4. Add celery, pinenuts, vinegar and remaining butter to skillet and completely coat in melted butter.
5. Add butter and vegetable mixture to bread along with chopped parsley and thoroughly mix.
6. Stuff your holiday turkey prior to cooking and serve with Turkey.
For a leaner serving, place in casserole dish, cover and bake at 300 for 1 hour.
You can turn an average Thanksgiving meal into a gourmet meal with this recipe! Chef Shamy shows you how to use his line of products to turn ordinary stuffing into something that tastes extraordinary. This recipe for turkey stuffing will make you look like a professional gourmet chef! Your family and friends will say, “that is the best I have every tasted!”