RV Cooking Show friends and family rejoice! Direct from Aunt Lucy we present this RV kitchen recipe for simple and delicious turkey stuffing. With dinner in progress, start dreaming of visiting these 3 lesser known - or hidden - National Parks/Monuments.
1 (Smart Balance Stick Works Well, Too)
White bread cubes
12 Cup (192 tbs), torn into medium pieces (1 Loaf)
6 Tablespoon (1 Medium)
Chopped celery stalks
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (5 Stalks)
5 , hand beaten
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Or More - For Color And Flavor)
1) In a large saucepan, melt butter and add onion and celery.
2) Sauté it lightly until soft. Do not brown.
3) Take a large bowl and place the bread in it.
4) Add onion and celery mixture, eggs, salt, pepper and paprika.
5) Mix the mixture well and add paprika, if desired.
6) Add milk if thick.
7) Fill this mixture into turkey and bake.
8) Use the turkey stuffing for the Thanksgivings.
Take a 9x9 Pyrex baking dish, and put the mixture in it. Cover with foil, and cook at 350 for 30 minutes.
Come Thanksgiving, and all the chefs are looking for a way to make turkey. Here is a suggestion to make a turkey stuffing to compliment turkey. This recipe is simple and usable even for first time cook.