Chicken, Turkey Or Ham Salad
|Basic french dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked chicken/Turkey /ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (preferably blender made)|
|Sweet pickles||2 Medium (1-inch slices)|
1) In a large bowl, add in the basic French dressing along with chicken, turkey or ham. Mix well and let chill for a couple of hours.
2) Into the blender, add in the celery, mayonnaise, sweet pickles and salt.
3) Use the Crumb blade to blend for 7 seconds.
4) When the mixture becomes smooth, pour it over the meat mixture. Mix gently.
5) Serve the Chicken, Turkey or Ham Salad as sandwich filling or salad.