|Duckling||4 Pound (1 no.)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large paper bag, tip in all the dry ingredients and then add two pieces of duckling at a time to the bag and shake it around to coat it wlel
2. Heat the butter and the shortening in a skillet such that the layer is ¼-€ thick. There should be enough oil to immerse the duckling.
3. Place the duckling skin side down and brown well. Turn once and cook on the other side till brown. Add water to the pan
4. Transfer this pan to a hot oven and bake for 1 hours till done. Uncover the pan and bake again for 30 minutes till the duckling has a crisp crust.
5. Serve hot with mashed potatoes and cream gravy