A great dip recipe for a party, crowd or any get together. If you do not care for blue cheese, you can substitute ranch dressing for the blue cheese. You can use canned chicken, if you prefer or if you are in a hurry and don't have time to cook the chicken.
Chicken breasts/Canned chicken
4 , boneless
Blue cheese dressing/Ranch dressing
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
8 Ounce, shredded
1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Boil the chicken breasts in a sauce pan.
3. When cooked completely, remove the chicken and shred with a fork.
4. For dressing - melt the cream cheese over medium heat.
5. Pour in the blue cheese dressing and stir
6. Put the chicken in a large baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
7. Pour desired amount of hot sauce over the chicken, season with salt and pepper and stir to mix. Set aside.
1. Pour blue cheese mixture over the chicken mixture.
2. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
3. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly over the top and return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
4. Serve hot or cold with tortilla chips, Frito scoops, sliced baguette or celery sticks.
Looking for a simple appetizer recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy chicken and blue cheese dip. Watch the video to know more.