Chicken With Stuffing
|Stuffing mix||8 Ounce|
|Chopped cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Eggs||6 , slightly beaten|
|Mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pimento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
2. Spread stuffing in 12 x 9 x 1-inch baking pan; cover with chicken.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees F.
4. Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour and seasonings.
5. Add broth; cook, stirring, until thickened.
6. Stir small amount of broth mixture into eggs; add eggs to remaining broth mixture.
7. Mix well; pour over chicken.Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes; cut in squares.
9. Combine soup, milk, cream and pimento in saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until heated through.
10. Serve the sauce over chicken squares and serve hot.