Roast Duck, Melon And Mango Salad
|Peanut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||4 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||4 Teaspoon|
|Plum sauce||4 Teaspoon|
|Asian sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Chili sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Oyster sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded cooked duck||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm), stems trimmed, rinsed well|
|Bosc pear||1 , peeled, cored and cut into 2 1/2 inch matchstick strips|
|Ripe mango||1 , peeled, pitted and cut into 2 1/2 inch matchstick strips|
|Honeydew melon||1⁄2 Small, peeled, seeded and cut into 2 1/2 inch matchstick strips|
|Cantaloupe||1⁄2 Small, peeled, seeded and cut into 2 1/2 inch matchstick strips|
|Seedless cucumber||1 , peeled and cut into 2 1/2 inch matchstick strips (Hothouse Variety)|
|Chopped roasted peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh cilantro leaves||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish Salad:)|
1) In a small saucepan, add the sauce ingredients and cook over a medium-low heat for 2 minutes, swirling the pan occasionally, until slightly thickened.
2) In a bowl, toss the sauce and shredded duck meat together and keep aside.
3) In a large serving platter, place the watercress in the center, then arrange the fruits and cucumber around the watercress in decorative small bunches.
4) Then place the dressed shredded duck meat over the watercress and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
5) Garnish over with the chopped cilantro and serve immediately.