1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Create a pocket in each chicken breast for the stuffing.
3. In a bowl, add 4 cubes of bouillon chicken cubes, ½ cup of chunky peanut butter, ½ teaspoon ground cumin, 1 tablespoon honey, ½ teaspoon pepper and put this bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds.
4. Take the bowl out of the microwave and stir all the ingredients together and place this mixture into the pocket of the chicken breast.
5. Add some of the mixture to the top of the chicken breast.
6. Wrap each piece of chicken breast loosely in foil and add 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of honey mustard on the chicken pieces.
7. Cook this for 40 minutes in the oven.
8. Serve each juicy chicken piece on a plate.
You often try recipes from your favorite chefs, how often does it happen that a chef prepares a dish sent from a viewer? Here is one such dish prepared by the chef. Watch the video to know what the dish is all about.