1. Core, peel and slice the apples thin.
2. Place a cellophane sheet on your kitchen counter, place the chicken on it and cover with another cellophane sheet. Pound gently on the chicken until it is half an inch thick.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a skillet, add an ounce of butter and brown the sliced apples.
5. Season the pounded chicken with salt and pepper.
6. Add the browned apples, goat cheese and dried cranberries and roll the chicken.
7. Season the outside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
8. Heat a skillet with olive oil and brown the chicken on all sides.
9. Pop into the oven for 8-12 minutes. Once the chicken is done, set aside.
10. Deglaze the same chicken pan with some apple cider vinegar.
11. Next, add the apple cider, chicken stock, fresh thyme and reduce to 1/3rd the quantity.
12. Finish with an ounce of butter and salt and pepper.
13. Pour the sauce into a plate. Slice the chicken into half and place on the plate. Garnish with a lemon stuffed with fresh thyme.