Twice-baked potatoes become something special with the addition of king crab leg meat, grated Gouda cheese, cream, and Old Bay® seasoning—perfect as a meal by itself!
1 (Idaho® russet potato)
2 Ounce, grated
Coarse black pepper
Old bay seasoning
1 Teaspoon, chopped
Fresh thyme leaves
1⁄2 Teaspoon, slightly bruised
King crab leg meat
1 Teaspoon, snipped
Fresh rosemary sprig
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Wash and score potato; bake until knife easily pierces, 40 to 55 minutes.
3. In mixing bowl, combine Gouda, egg yolks, cream, pepper, Old Bay seasoning, garlic and thyme. Gently fold in crabmeat.
4. Open potato, remove 1⁄4 of potato flesh and reserve for other use.
5. Place crab mixture inside the potato. Place the potatoes in a baking sheet and cover with foil.
6. Bake at 375°F until all cheese melts. Remove cover for 2 minutes to lightly brown potato.
7. Garnish with chives and rosemary and serve.
Got fresh king crabs at home and wondering what to do with it? Simple, prepare a complete meal with crabs, potatoes and cheese. King crabs served with baked potatoes and gouda cheese makes for a dramatic presentation. Good to see and delightful for the taste buds, this is just the ideal way to wow someone with your culinary skills.
Baked Idaho® Potato With Alaskan King Crab & Gouda Recipe Video