Today I will tell you how to make a mashed potato Christmas tree.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
4 , slice
1 , chop
1. Boil the potatoes well and then mash them. If you have a potato masher you could use that.
2. Next, in a pan, cook some spinach with garlic and olive oil.
3. Cut some red pepper and cook it in a tablespoon of olive oil.
4. In another pan, add the red pepper and cook in the remaining olive oil.
5. Spread the mashed tomato on a plate in the shape of Christmas tree.
6. Then spread the spinach and decorate with red pepper.