Mashed Potato Like Cauliflower
|Head of cauliflower||1 Medium, trimmed|
|Light cream cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan and romano cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic gusto seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Bouillion seasoning||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Vegetable Or Chicken Flavor)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
Directions for preparation:
• Chop cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
• Ina large pot, bring water to a rolling boil enough to cover the cauliflower.
• Cook cauliflower for 6-8 minutes, until it is quite tender.
• Put a towel on the bottom of the pot and place the cauliflower back in it for the towel to absorb the water. Remove towel when done.
• Add remaining ingredients into the pot.
• Using a potato masher, mash them together till it is fluffy.
• Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe served 3-4 individuals as a side dish. Increase the proportion accordingly when serving a larger party.