This easy & inexpensive side dish can be changed up with different spices and oils, and be a dish you'll make for many years to come.
8 , washed and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks (6-8 as needed)
Smoked sweet paprika
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Grease a cookie sheet with oil and melted butter.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take cubed potato and toss it with olive oil, sea salt, pepper, parsley, and paprika.
4. Lay potato on greased cookie sheet. Spread evenly.
5. Pop the cookie sheet in oven and roast for 25-30 minutes or until nice golden and fork tender. Flip potatoes once after 15 minutes.
6. Taste and season with salt and paprika.
7. Serve potato bites hot with ancho chill rubbed pork chops.