Steve Cooks 3 Tasty Potato
|For creamy garlic mushrooms with crispy roast potatoes|
|Russet potatoes||500 Gram, chopped|
|Yellow onion||1⁄2 Medium, finely diced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Italian flat leaf parsley||10 Gram, roughly chopped (small handful)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Button mushroom||175 Gram (whole)|
|Vegetable stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon, divided (as needed)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|For crispy fries with cilantro and chili|
|Russet potatoes||430 Gram|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Medium, finely sliced|
|Fresno chili||1 , finely chopped|
|Cilantro||15 Gram, chopped (good handful)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|For sauteed new potatoes with pesto and edamame|
|New potatoes||380 Gram|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), slice|
|Basil pesto||1 Tablespoon (fresh or store bought)|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pecorino cheese||To Taste|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Basil leaves||1 Teaspoon, slice|
For Creamy Garlic Mushrooms with Crispy Roast Potatoes:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add a good pinch of salt. Drop potatoes in it and cook for 17 minutes. Drain and let it cool for 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl drop potatoes and give it a good shake.
4. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
5. On a baking sheet lay the potatoes and pop it in oven for 30 minutes.
6. Turn the oven to 450 degree F and bake until golden brown.
7. Meanwhile, for garlic mushroom place a pan on medium flame and pour olive oil in it.
8. Throw onion, mushroom, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
9. Drop garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Add lemon juice, stock, white wine, and parsley. Stir and let it reduce by half.
11. Pour cream and let it reduce and thicken for 5 minutes.
12. Garnish mushroom with parsley and serve it hot with roasted potatoes.
For Crispy Fries with Cilantro and Chili:
1. Wash and slice potatoes as shown in the video.
2. On a roasting tray lay potatoes and drizzle olive oil on it. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place the tray in oven and roast for 30 minutes. Turn the oven to 450 degree and continue to cook until golden brown.
5. In a large mixing bowl, place potato fries. Add salt, onion, chili, cilantro, and sriracha. Sprinkle pepper and mix well.
6. Serve potato fries hot with sour cream.
For Sauteed New Potatoes with Pesto and Edamame:
1. In a pan boil new potatoes for 15-20 minutes. Drain and allow it to cool. Cut in half.
2. Cook edamame in water for 5-6 minutes. Darin and break them out of the pods. Put them on plate and set aside.
3. Place a pan on flame and pour olive oil in it.
4. Drop potatoes and saute until golden brown. Transfer it to a plate.
5. In the same pan, throw garlic and cook until golden brown.
6. Add onion, stir and put the potatoes back into the pan.
7. Drop edamame and give it a good toss. Add pesto, and lemon juice. Give it a good stir.
8. Drizzle olive oil and serve potatoes hot with cheese and basil garnish.
Calories 644 Calories from Fat 244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.5%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.1 mg10%
Sodium 741.9 mg30.9%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.6%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 15 g30.8%
Vitamin A 21.5% Vitamin C 86.5%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 25.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet