1. In a pan, boil the potatoes in chicken stock and water.
2. Drain out the potatoes through a colander once soft.
3. Add the potatoes back into the pan.
4. Add softened butter, salt, butter and tumeric and mash with an electric mixer.
5. In a skillet, add oil and heat the scallions for a minute.
6. Add garlic cloves, lobster and lemon and mix well.
7. Add 2/3rd's of the lobster mix into the potatoes and place on low heat. Combine properly.
8. Plate the mashed potatoes, top with lobster-scallion mix and tomatoes and serve as side dish.