Creamy Mashed Potatoes
|Russet potatoes||2 Pound, peeled, chopped|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Place a large pot of water over high flame and bring to a boil.
2. Drop potatoes and salt in boiling water. Give it a good stir. Boil for 20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain well.
3. Using sieve, potato ricer or food mill, mash potatoes until nice and creamy.
4. Add butter and 1/4 cup of heavy cream to start. If you find the potatoes need to be creamier then add in more heavy cream until desired creaminess is reached.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve mashed potatoes with homemade gravy.