Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious Roasted Ranch Potatoes. Great to serve with any meal as a side dish.
Baby red potatoes
2 Pound, unpeeled, washed and cut into chunks
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
5 Tablespoon, shredded and divided (1 tbsp. for topping)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked and crumbled
3 , washed and chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease the casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl mix together, the ranch dressing, dill, cheese and bacon. Add in the potatoes. Sprinkle in a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes.
3. Spoon into a greased casserole dish and cover with foil.
4. Bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees F. Stir gently halfway through the baking time to get the bottom potatoes rotated so they don't become too brown and to ensure that the middle and top potatoes get a chance to brown.
5. Remove foil. Raise the oven temperature to 400°. Gently stir again, as necessary.
6. Sprinkle left cheese over the potatoes and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
7. Garnish Ranch Dressing potatoes with scallions and serve with sour cream.