A different way to prepare potatoes that would be suitable for any meal. Easy and delicious
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes or until they are fork tender.
3. Line cookie sheet with non-stick aluminium foil.
4. Place potatoes on a cookie sheet.
5. With a potato masher or glass, gently smash each potato.
6. Drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until they are crisp and golden brown.
8. Serve potatoes with your favourite dip or ketchup.
You could also sprinkle dried herbs, such as rosemary over the top.