1. Preheat the oven to 200c or gas mark 6.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes to the size of an egg.
3. Boil water in a pan, add some salt and cook the potatoes for 7 minutes (par boiling). Drain well into a colander. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. In a pan put goose fat and heat in the oven for 6 minutes.
5. Transfer the potatoes from the colander to the pan. Add flour, salt and pepper to taste. Put the lid and shake it well till potatoes get rough edges.
6. Take the hot goose fat from the oven, put the potatoes in it carefully. Toss it with a spoon to coat the potatoes with the fat.
7. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or till they are done, turning them every 15 minutes and basting them once or twice.
8. Transfer them on a serving platter and serve hot with turkey and vegetables.