1. Wash, peel and rewash the potatoes.
2. Place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water, add a little salt and bring to the boil.
3. Turn down the heat and simmer gently until the potatoes are just cooked.
4. Carefully drain into a colander, refresh under cold running water and allow to dry.
5. Chop the parsley and cut the butter into small cube shapes.
6. Take the potatoes and cut them in half lengthways.
7. Over a medium heat, heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan and place the potatoes into the frying pan.
8. Shake the pan from time to time and after about 4 minutes, use tongs to turn the potatoes over to color the other side.
9. Season with a twist or two of coarse sea salt and add the cubes of butter evenly in the pan.
10. Let the butter to foam and cook until it begins to turn a nutty brown color.
11. Quickly turn off the heat and remove the saute potatoes from the pan onto kitchen paper to remove any excess oil.
12. Place the saute potatoes onto a warmed dish or warmed plates, sprinkle lightly with chopped parsley and serve the saute potatoes immediately while hot.