1) Into a cast iron pan, melt the butter and add the sliced onion and crushed garlic
2) Into another cast iron pan, pack the potatoes and using a knife, slice the potatoes across
3) Sprinkle in salt and black pepper as required over the potatoes
4) Once the butter is all melted, pour it all over along with the garlic and onions over the potatoes
5) Cook the potatoes for about an hour on the grill with the lid on
6) Serve the smoked potatoes sprinkled with some smoked bacon and cheddar cheese
Are you tired of your regular potato dish? Then try this smoky version by the bbq boys! Its easy and hardly requires a few ingredients to get this dish going! Watch this video to make this smoky potato dish coming through!