1) Chop the potatoes into thin slices.
2) Dice the ham into pieces.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F°
4) For making the gravy, take a large bowl and add the Cream of mushroom and the other ingredients.
5) Mix all the ingredients really well.
6) Take a pre greased casserole dish and begin to layer the dish like you would a lasagna. First the gravy mixture, potatoes, ham and cheese.
7) Finally pour the remaining gravy mixture and spread it out.
8) Bake for 30 - 45 minutes until cheese on the top begins to bubble and brown.