Want to put a little kick in your potatoes? Try my Horsey Kickin Potatoes!
Fresh horseradish/Cream style
1 Clove (5 gm)
1) Wash the potatoes and peel the skin off.
2) Cut the potatoes to be about 1 inch.
3) Then place potatoes in a saucepan with about 4-5 cups of water, bring to a boil over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
4) You can also add a pinch of Salt to your water to add flavor.
5) Drain potatoes thoroughly.
6) Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl and combine all the remaining ingredients.
7) Start mashing the potatoes with a masher.
8) Once everything is well combined garnish the potatoes with some green onions or chives and serve. Enjoy!