1) Mix the fingerling potatoes in a bowl with a small amount of olive oil.
2) Add minced or chopped garlic. You also could add chives, onions, parsley, or whatever herb you would like too - but do this at the very end of the cooking with the exception of the onions. Add them early if you want them to cook some. Garlic to start is good.
3) Put potatoes on a cookie sheet and salt with Celtic Sea Salt.
4) Bake at 350 degrees for about 1/2 hour. Test doneness - it all depends on the size of the potatoes.
5) Serve the potatoes with some homemade sauces.