1. Preheat the oven to 356° F (or 180° C)
2. Cut the potatoes into 2 cm x 2 cm cubes
3. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. Put the potatoes into a plastic bag add all the spices and olive oil, close the bag and shake it well
5. Add the garlic into the bag and shake again.
6. Scatter the potatoes on the baking sheet.
7. Place the pan in the oven for 45 minutes. After 35 minutes place the pan to the top for 10 more minutes
8. Remove the pan and check with a toothpick if the potatoes are soft.
In keeping with the principle that outdoor eating needs to be gutsy, these little potatoes are just that, crispy, garlicky and herbed! They're easy too – they don't need any attention. You just leave them in the oven till you're ready to serve.