1. Chop the potatoes into little cubes and cook at a slow boil for 20 min.
2. Then take a masher and mash them up a little then take a mixer and do the rest.
3. Just mix until all the lumps are gone and it's creamy.
4. If you want, you can add other ingredients like garlic, parsley, etc.
5. Serve with your meat and gravy. Well enjoy then!
Mash potatoes are a classic. With all the due respect, there is nothing like preparing it in the tradition method. That is why we have this Traditional Homestyle Mashed Potatoes recipe video. Happy Cooking!
Traditional Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Recipe Video