|Fat||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Potatoes||6 , peeled and cut into half|
|Kosher salt||3 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine together fat, 1 teaspoon salt and flour in it. Beat nicely.
3) Shape the mixture into a flat mound and place in the center of a baking Dish or Dutch oven.
4) Place meat on one side of dough and arrange potatoes around it.
5) Sprinkle with paprika, pepper, remaining salt and garlic powder.
6) Stir in enough boiling water to cover all ingredients.
7) Cover tightly and bake for about 4-5 hours (alternatively you can bake at 250° F for over 24 hours).
8) Slice meat. Cut the crust and serve with potatoes.