|Potato||6 , cooked and chilled|
|Bacon drippings/Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon (To Coat Skillet)|
1) Prepare a dish, lining it with 3 layers of paper towels.
2) Cut the cooked potatoes into thin slices. ( Leave the skin if desired )
3) Take a skillet and coat its bottom with bacon drippings or oil. Heat it on medium-high heat.
4) Place the potato slices to cover the bottom and season with salt and pepper.
5) Brown the slices from both sides using a spatula.
6) When the potato slices are done place them on prepared dish. And drain excess fat.
7) Repeat the process for all slices.
8) Season the potatoes with more salt and pepper and serve.
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.76 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.32 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.63 mg0.21%
Sodium 62 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 49.3%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet