Microwave Scalloped Potatoes With Mustard And Chives
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Potatoes||4 Medium, sliced|
1. In a 2 quart casserole, take butter. Microwave at High for 45 seconds to 1 1/4 minutes, or until it melts.
2. Add flour, chives, salt, dry mustard and pepper. Mix well.
3. Add milk.
4. Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until it thickens. Remember to stir it after every minute.
5. Add potatoes. Mix it well.
6. Cover and microwave at High for 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Remember to stir it 2 or 3 times at regular intervals.
7. Serve Scalloped Potatoes sprinkled with paprika.