Filled Potato Baskets
|Frozen shredded hash brown potatoes||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Pearl onions||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped pimento||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Defrost potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Crumble to separate shreds.
3) Take a medium bowl, and beat egg with salt. Fold in potatoes and blend well.
4) Butter six (6-ounce) custard cups and put them on cookie sheet. Put potato mixture evenly in the cups.
5) Using a fork, press potatoes over bottom and sides to form baskets.
6) Now, bake for 30 minutes, or until mixture is lightly browned on bottom and rim.
7) Remove the cookie sheet to wire rack and let it sit for 2 minutes.
8) Remove the baskets and lift them out. Place in the oven for 5 minutes to dry slightly.
9) Cook the peas and onions as package instructions and drain water from pan,
10) Toss vegetables with butter, pimiento and pepper.
11) Fill this mixture into baskets.
12) Serve filled potato baskets.
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.5 mg11.5%
Sodium 324.3 mg13.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 17.3%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet