New Potatoes and Cilantro
|Tiny new potatoes||10 Ounce|
|Fresh cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Rinse and scrub potatoes but do not peel.
2) In a pot, place the potatoes and cover with water.
3) Put the lid on and heat to boil.
4) Allow to boil potatoes until they are tender, for18-20 minutes.
5) Pour off the water from potatoes and leave to drain completely.
6) Depending on size cut into halves or quarters.
7) Dredge the potatoes with cilantro and serve hot.
Calories 42 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.04 g0.06%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23.4 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 1 g2.3%
Vitamin A 18.1% Vitamin C 18.4%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 0.74%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet