Easy Scalloped Potatoes
|Potatoes||4 Medium, peeled, sliced|
|Finely chopped onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk/Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Paprika/1 tablespoon parsley||1 Teaspoon (For Garnishing)|
1. Grease a 2 1/2 quart glass casserole with butter.
2. Take half the quantity of sliced potatoes and arrange it in the greased casserole.
3. In a bowl, mix half the quantity of flour, salt and onions. Top it over the potatoes.
4. Repeat the above procedure once again.
5. Add milk.
6. Add butter.
7. Cover and microwave on high for 15-18 minutes or until it is done. Rotate it 1/4th turn after every 4 minutes of cooking.
8. Keep it aside for 5 minutes covered.
9. To serve Easy Scalloped Potatoes, garnish with paprika or parsley.
Calories 699 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.3%
Saturated Fat 16.7 g83.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.9 mg29.3%
Sodium 1196.7 mg49.9%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.9%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 22 g44.6%
Vitamin A 43% Vitamin C 124.6%
Calcium 55.7% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet