Creamed Potato Savory
|Peeled and diced potatoes||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Turnips||8 Ounce, scrubbed and diced (225 Gram)|
|Brussels sprouts||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Sunflower margarine||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Dried sage||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Sesame seeds/Extra cheese||1 Tablespoon (For The Topping)|
1. Microwave the turnips and potatoes. Add them to a large bowl, along with 2-3 tbsp water and cook for 7 minutes. Add sprouts and continue microwaving for another 5 minutes until the sprouts turn soft. The sprouts continue cooking even after they are taken off the cooking medium.
2. In a saucepan, add vegetables and water and boil or steam them for 20 minutes until they turn tender.
3. Drain the vegetables, when cooked completely; puree them in food processor until smooth. Add sage, margarine and cheese.
4. Season the mixture.
5. Add to an attractive dish and serve immediately, or spoon some extra cheese and sesame seeds and grill for another 2-3 minutes before serving.
6. Serve the creamed potato savory hot with some side dish.