Saucy Potato Hash
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Tomato ketchup||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a pan, parboil the potatoes in salted water for about 10 minutes.
2) Drain thoroughly and place the potatoes over heat until dried.
3) Slice the potatoes into thick slices.
4) In a frying pan, saute the onion and potatoes in butter, until lightly browned, turning occasionally.
5) Stir in the tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and salt; mix thoroughly
6) Serve the Potato Hash hot on a serving plate.