Baked Stuffed Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||3 Large|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|American cheese slice||2 , cut into thin strips|
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Scrub the potatoes and rub skins with oil.
3. Arrange in a baking tray and bake for 1 hour.
4. Let the potatoes cool until easy to handle.
5. Halve the potatoes and gently scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
6. In a mixing bowl add the pulp and remaining ingredients except cheese and paprika.
7. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
8. Stuff the shells with potato mixture.
9. Garnish with cheese strips and sprinkle with paprika.
10. Bake for 15 minutes.
11. Serve hot.