Potatoes With Fresh Tomatoes
|Firm ripe tomatoes||2 Medium|
|Shortening/Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄8 Pound (4 Tablespoon)|
1) Wash the potatoes and peel them.
2) Cut the potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes.
3) Wash the tomatoes and peel them.
4) Cut the tomatoes in half. Remove the seeds and dice the tomatoes.
5) Peel the onions and slice them thinly.
6) Wash green pepper and slice them thinly.
7) Take a pan and add shortening and 2 tablespoons of butter.
8) Add the potatoes and saute for about 25 minutes.
9) Add salt and pepper.
10) Take another pan and saute onion along with green pepper, tomatoes in the remaining butter.
12) Add little sugar.
13) Transfer the potatoes in a serving plate and pour the tomato mixture
over the top.
14) Serve the dish immediately.