Roast Potatoes With Thyme
|Old potatoes||2 1⁄2 Pound, peeled and chopped into large chunks (1.1 kilogram)|
|Dried thyme||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine potatoes, cold water and salt. Bring to boil.
3. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Remove off flame, drain completely and transfer potatoes to a baking tin.
5. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes. Sprinkle salt, pepper and thyme. Mix well and roast in pre heated oven for 75 minutes or till potatoes are crisp. Turn occasionally while roasting.
6. Once roasted, remove from oven and transfer on to a serving bowl.
7. Serve warm.