Papa's Scalloped Potatoes
|Potatoes||4 , peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick|
|Light cream/Whole milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Smear the sides and bottom of a slow cooker with butter.
2) In the cooker, arrange a row of sliced potatoes, use salt and pepper to season and add half of the remaining butter.
3) Repeat the layers till the ingredients have been used up.
4) Add the cream.
5) Cover the cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Transfer the hot, cooked potatoes to a serving plate and serve while still hot. These make a very good side dish, as well as a delectable appetizer.